Monday, January 23, 2012

Hey! I decided that I spend enough time on the net on my off days to create my own blog! I love reviewing albums of all sorts! I love thrash metal most of all, but I plan to also review a lot of death metal; as well as other things like shows and bass things! I don't plan on reviewing anything I don't like but if you don't get a review DON'T WORRY!

I also play bass and do vocals in the band Insinnerator! As well as play bass for Silver Tongue Devil! I have taken many many music classes and grew up playing the electric bass, and the Viola. I also play the electric and acoustic guitar, but I wouldn't consider myself to be a very good guitarist. I own 4 guitars and 4 basses, 2 Violas, and a Banjo. I also, know how to play the Cello, Violin, Stand up Bass, and have had vocal lessons, and blah blah blah.

I just want to put out there that I am very musically oriented, and very picky.

A pet peeve of mine is reading a review where one lets the mixing or production cloud their judgement of another ones talent! I try my best not to be that guy!

I love underground music, and really all music at that! Thank you so much for reading!

3 comments: